[GEM-dev] Compiling Vertex Array stuff under OSX

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Oct 19 20:59:59 CEST 2004

Ok, I'm convinced too.

I was asked to make a list of "supported" codecs in Gem for OSX and I'll think
I'll just consider RGB codecs and not-suggested.

The reason behind outputting the colourspace would have been so that a patch
could read YUV or RGB images and the patch could worry about switching to RGB
mode when needed. Performance is important so I'll more or less forget about RGB
for general purposes!

Back to debugging popup...

Ben