[GEM-dev] Re: multiple_window: the questions begin!

peter plessas plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Wed Dec 1 22:12:46 CET 2004

Hi there!

just wanna give my two cents since i just subscribed to gem-dev :)

in respect to compatibility with older gem patches, one could add
another outlet to [gemmouse] which would output the window number the
mouse event happened in, so one could pack the coordinates and the
window number into a list and [route] this list according to the window
the mouse event happened in...
(but for this to work, the extra outlet would have to be added at the
left, rendering all compatibility options useless?!)

ok, as i said my 0.2 $, :)

good luck for the multiple gemwin feature!

Peter P.