[GEM-dev] Re: multiple_window: the questions begin!

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Dec 13 22:17:42 CET 2004

...switching back to multiple_window GEM, I figured out a simple way to
get the window bounds on OSX!  So, I'm flying thru the rest of the
compile and stop at pix_2grey, which has a simple typo that led me to
discover a bunch of MMX code?  Not that I need or can test it
personally, but when are you going commit this stuff to the HEAD?  I
would've figured that MMX code would go into HEAD before
multiple_window?

...Also running into it in pix_gain:  I'll commit my fixes when I get
home...but it'd be nice to have everything up to date :-/

jamie