[GEM-dev] Re: multiple_window: the questions begin!

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Dec 14 10:10:52 CET 2004

james tittle wrote:
> ...switching back to multiple_window GEM, I figured out a simple way to
> get the window bounds on OSX!  So, I'm flying thru the rest of the
> compile and stop at pix_2grey, which has a simple typo that led me to
> discover a bunch of MMX code?  Not that I need or can test it
> personally, but when are you going commit this stuff to the HEAD?  I
> would've figured that MMX code would go into HEAD before multiple_window?

yes, we should merge the SIMD-branch with MAIN as soon as possible
i just wanted some of you AltiVec-guys check it out and do a little
testing (as i have renamed functions a bit to make naming more consistent)
as soon as you give your ok i will merge them and probably merge
multiple_window with SIMD too (just to ensure we are working on the
latest code-base)

mfg.a.sdr