[GEM-dev] branches: SIMD & vertex-array going MAIN!

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Dec 14 19:28:14 CET 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 4:29 AM, Johannes M Zmoelnig wrote:

> Johannes M Zmoelnig wrote:
>> james tittle wrote:
>> yes, we should merge the SIMD-branch with MAIN as soon as possible
>
> oh and we should merge the vertex-arrays too and release.

...well, as far as I can tell the SIMD stuff should work (tho I expect
a few more typos):  I can grab this probably tonight...otoh, we've
gotta straighten out some things with vertex-arrays, but I'll talk
about that in another email...

> btw, 2 questions for the vertex-array stuff (now that you have started
> to work on multiple_window ;-))
> do the vertex_tables work all-right ?

...haven't actually gotten around to testing it:  but it compiles fine!
  Thanks for getting this in :-)

jamie