[GEM-dev] Re: [PD] gem & messaging

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Dec 17 20:16:44 CET 2004

> Perhaps I don't understand what you are trying to do, but why not use
> the GEM specific [separator] [pix_separator] objects?
i had hoped that i miss something that obvious ...

> Also, splitting a GEM chain without these objects will mean that each
> chain operates on the same set of data, so the pix_ data and GL states
> won't be unique to each.
can't this be done without the semerator objects? i mean if you pass the
gemlist to certain objects, it should be able to use some kind of
reference counting to figure out, if the same message has been splitted
up ...

thanks ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783