[GEM-dev] another feature request.

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Wed Dec 22 21:32:13 CET 2004

Hi all,

> <snip>
> I'm also adding this to the Gem tracker.
> </snip>
I mentioned the following a couple of weeks ago but I thought it would
be good to add something to this list as well.

As GEM as a 3d external its really important to have some good support
to handle already made 3d data. In this case we already have the model
loader, but as soon as a you want to use the mapping, you added to the
object in your 3d modeller GEM reaches its limits. So I really would
like to have a handler for uv mapping data to create much more nicer 3d
worlds

regards,
christian
---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool