[GEM-dev] osx multiple_window test

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 18:03:52 CET 2005

hey,

...I've put up a binary of the multiple_window test version for OSX on
my homepage:

http://homepage.mac.com/tigital

...this is compiled for G4's, so don't run it on a G3...included is an
example patch, showing how the stuff works:  if you don't send an
offset message, by default the windows will be created on top of each
other...to move them, cmd-click on the the windows title bar:  this
won't bring the window to the foreground in the finder (for reasons
that are detailed elsewhere), but will allow you to move it around,
even to another screen...I've only tested it on two powerbooks, so I'm
looking for feedback on how it works with a computer with multiple
display cards...

...also note that [gemwin] has been changed into an abstraction
(included) to keep backwards compatibility...

l8r,
jamie

ps;  the multiple_window tag was branched about 6 months ago, so don't
expect all of the fixes/changes since then, especially the vertex_array
stuff...