[GEM-dev] "context" with [gemcontrol] or "gemoutput"

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Thu Feb 3 19:59:30 CET 2005

...I guess I kinda overlooked this issue that IOhannes brought up:
actually, I didn't realize that the idea was to have multiple
[gemcontrol]'s possible!  So this makes more sense...the [gemcontrol]'s
should have the "output"-association/symbol, and then just pass that on
to whatever is hooked up to that particular control...

...but one thing I'm not understanding:  when I have multiple
[gemcontrol]'s, a "render on" message to one turns all of them on:  it
seems like this should be seperated, right?  Especially if we're gonna
have the ability to alter the frame rate...

hmm,
jamie