[GEM-dev] configure, linux & -DINCLUDE_GLEXT

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Fri Feb 4 18:03:03 CET 2005

...this is really more for IOhannes,

...we've been having lotsa problems with people compiling
GEMglBindBufferARB, with glBindProgramARB() being undeclared...this
should be included via GL/glext.h, which is included in GEM via
GemBase.h...

...but, GemBase.h:34 has a conditional define for INCLUDE_GLEXT, and
this actually turns up in two other files:  GemMan.cpp:44 and
GemPixUtil.h:37 and configNT.h...but I can't find where it is -D'ed?
Is this done in the configure process?  Is there any real reason to
#ifdef it out of the compile process?

thanx,
jamie