[GEM-dev] mpeg3_MMX_80w

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Feb 8 08:49:07 CET 2005

patrick wrote:
> hi,
>
> i really hope that's not my fault (forget to install something), but
> after the compiling gem from cvs (it's working now, no more glext
> problem) i have this error:
>
> undefined symbol: mpeg3_MMX_80w

seems to be a problem with your mpeg3-lib. are you sure the headers and
static libs your building gem with belong to the dynamic libs Gem is
trying to open at startup ? (in short: are the libmpeg3 and
libmpeg3-devel of the same version ?)

> also, should i configure
> --with-avcodec=/home/patrick/src/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a
> --with-avformat=/home/patrick/src/ffmpeg/libavformat/libavformat.a

no it is not necessary, if you don't need ffmpeg support.

mfg.asdr.