[GEM-dev] OSX Compiled but not working

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Mar 27 18:06:54 CEST 2005

Here is my Xcode project, I'm not sure if it'll be of any use since it
seems Xcode uses absolute paths by default.

Also my Gem is much smaller, and as I realized its because my freetype
is not staticallly linked, even though I have the libfreetype.a in my
frameworks. Maybe yours is also dynamically linking to some things,
explaining the size difference.

It took me months and lots of help from Jamie and Chris to get Gem
compiling. :(

One of these days I'll look into a command line build... ah but when.

My "user" name is "admin" and you can just remove the spotlight.cpp and
spotlight.h references.

B.