[GEM-dev] OSX Compiled but not working +1

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 21:38:13 CEST 2005

Guys,

...why are you using the .pbproj?  There should be a .xcode project,
which is what I've been updating:  and to make it sweeter, it has
relative build paths!  Imagine!

james

On Mar 28, 2005, at 2:06 PM, B. Bogart wrote:
> What is GemVector? Is it under a separate tag or under HEAD?

...gemvector is a class for vector manipulations...and it is in HEAD
since 2/7/2005...

> IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>> Wesley H. Smith wrote:
>>
>>> If this helps, here's the terminal output when trying to run Pd.GEM:
>>>
>>> dyld:
>>> /Applications/Pd-0.38-2.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd
>>> Undefined
>>> symbols:
>>> __ZN8CVector39normalizeEv
>>> __ZN8CVector3C1Efff