[GEM-dev] bug: geos vertices messup with draw full/fill message

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Wed Mar 30 18:44:03 CEST 2005

The default drawing style is GL_QUADS or | draw quad (.

The drawing style for | draw fill ( is GL_POLYGON.

There is a difference between the two, so use whichever one is more
appropriate.  There is no coding error in GEM as far as I can tell.

I suppose we could add a | draw default ( to GemShape base class that
each Geo would populate with the proper value.  I did something similar
to this with the vertex_arrays.

cgc