[GEM-dev] bug: geos vertices messup with draw full/fill message

Erich Berger eb at randomseed.org
Wed Mar 30 20:02:24 CEST 2005

> The default drawing style is GL_QUADS or | draw quad (.
>
> The drawing style for | draw fill ( is GL_POLYGON.
>
> There is a difference between the two, so use whichever one is more
> appropriate.  There is no coding error in GEM as far as I can tell.

the difference i can see :-), allthough it might be not a bug it is
inconsistent as different geos have different behaviours and with
some of the handrolled its not possible to switch back to GL_QUADS
once draw fill is used.

but thx for pointing out the difference so i can change this locally
until a solution is found.

cheers

erich