[GEM-dev] same patch different machines different outcome

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Apr 4 18:08:22 CEST 2005

Hey Erich,

on OSX I also get this with pix_snap, but I think it is that the
bgcolour of the gemwin is set to alpha when copied with pix_snap. With
pix_snap2tex things act "normal" that is the background colour is copied
along with the other pixels with full opacity. I'm (also?) catitolizing
on this "feature" in self-similar and so I hope it would stick around!

I have no tried this on linux in some time...

B.