[GEM-dev] Looking for engineers

Danks, Mark MDanks at ea.com
Fri Apr 15 03:56:09 CEST 2005

Hi all,

  Yes, this email is probably spam for many of you and I apologize in
advance.  I would like to give back to the community a bit...but I also
don't like "polluting" the email list.

  As some of you may (or may not) know, I work for Electronic Arts in
San Francisco, CA, USA making video games.  I got this job and others
previously in part due to the work I did creating GEM.  A lot of the
concepts and ideas which GEM is based on, I use every day creating tools
for artists here.

  I lead the Central Technology Group here at EA and we are hiring
programmers who understand visual programming tools, modular component
architectures, real-time graphics, mixed media apps...hmmm...that looks
a lot like GEM ;-)

  If you are interested, please drop me an email.  EA does do relocation
for people (including internationally).

Thanks,
Mark Danks

Director of Technology