[GEM-dev] Looking for engineers

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Apr 15 07:16:22 CEST 2005

hey Mark,

This is pretty funny, I did not realize you work for EA. I've known of
them for years since I grew up in Vancouver I even sent them a demo real
when grade 9! ;)

I'm going to start my masters in Sep 2006 in Vancouver, but I would
certainly be interested in being in contact. what kind of stuff do they do
in terms of R&D? Is there an office in toronto? Do they have any interest
in sponsoring cultural events? I ask because of things like Gem. I'm now
in helsinki presenting pixelTANGO for pixelACHE.org, who are partically
sponsored by nokia. I've been chatting with chris clepper about a gem
master-class at Interaccess.org with possibly ATI as a sponsor, since we
are leveraging that industry quite well. I wonder if EA could be
interested in some kind of connection to a cultural organization (artist
run centre).

Ok I gotta be off for Yves PiDiP workshop.

seeya.

b>