[GEM-dev] import stable snapshots to pure-data CVS

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Apr 19 08:42:18 CEST 2005

james tittle wrote:
> On Apr 18, 2005, at 5:35 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> ...I think this is a "why aren't we doing it already" kinda issue :-)
> The answer is that no-one has stepped forward and actually done it...I'm

the answer is simple: when i proposed it to hans at the pdcon04, he told
me that this was non-sense: if the code development wasn't  done at the
pd-cvs, why should the code be there (or something alike this)

i still think that it is a good idea
i still want to do the gem development on pd-gem instead of pure-data.

> guessing that it isn't up to date with 0.90.1 atm?

i don't think so.

mfg.asa.ui