[GEM-dev] pix_coordinate example crashes with curve3d

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Mon Apr 25 00:02:54 CEST 2005

On Apr 24, 2005, at 4:50 PM, chris clepper wrote:

> pix_coordinate is doing something wrong.  I haven't traced it yet, but
> did find a workaround.  If you loadbang a valid set of coords like '0
> 0 1 0 1 1 0 1' then the patch doesn't crash for me.
>
> cgc

I think I fixed this by adding checks for state->texture and also that
some coords exist in pix_coordinate.  The above workaround does work
since it creates coords for pix_coordinate to pass along.

The changes were committed but it's been awhile since I've done that so
my CVS settings could be wrong.  Let me know if anything is messed up.

cgc