[GEM-dev] pix_coordinate example crashes with curve3d

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Apr 26 20:17:46 CEST 2005

I just did a cvs update and still the curve3d replacing square in the
pix_coordinate-help.pd patch crashes. Same memory access problem, same
gdb trace.

Chris's solution does keep pd from crashing.

I could try a fresh checkout, but not anytime soon, since my 33.6 makes
it quite insufficient!

Any other ideas Johannes?