[GEM-dev] Re: [PD] GEM Linux and video codecs

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jun 2 20:07:34 CEST 2005

Etienne Desautels wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>

> Yes I know that I have to send [FSAA $1] to gemwin before the creation
> of the window, but it doesn't work. So, yes, if you could send me your
> x86conf, I'll appreciate. Also what's your distro and do you use xfree86
> or x.org ?

ah, no.
FSAA currently only works with nvidia-cards (on linux)
it just sets the environment-variable to enable FSAA for these cards.
with radeon-cards i always thought that you can enable FSAA only
system-wide (in your XF86config) and not on a per application basis (but
i don't have such card to test)

as usual, additional insights are always welcome.

mfg.as.dr