[GEM-dev] Thanks for your support

Florian Grond grond at zkm.de
Mon Jun 6 15:03:28 CEST 2005

Dear List,

Thanks to your support mostly with GEM (how to compile GEM,  what
libraies to switch on/off etc.) we could finish the installation
"Quantenspiegel" (quantummirror), which is at the moment on show in the
exhibition 51:49 at the ZKM in Karlsruhe.
We did it by changing the pixbuffer oject such that two cameras can
write into the buffer recombining and swapping pixels there.
The resulting object is not really of general usefulness but at least
our requestes stimulated IOhannnes to make the pixbuffer cyclic.

you can find pictures from the installation on my page under projects /
Quantenspiegel.

http://www.grond.at/html/Frameset.htm

Thanks again,

Florian