[GEM-dev] Re: [PD] GEM Linux and video codecs

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Jun 9 17:01:30 CEST 2005

Etienne,

Are these dropped frames your seeing a result of rotating the object via
numberbox/PD GUI or from another machine running over -nogui? I ask
because the PD gui is known to have issues and it is easily possible
that it is the number box causing this problem and not Gem. Try sending
a signal from python over a local socket to pd/Gem running in -nogui.
Does it do the same thing?

I'll have to test things on my new linux machine when I get it, but I
hope what your saying is not evident. I don't see this happening on OSX.
Do you have a test patch?

Disappointed B.

:(