[GEM-dev] configure (again): call for testing....

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Wed Jul 6 11:28:16 CEST 2005

Hi Johannes and gemers,

I just tried under OSX10.3 and I get tons of these:

g++ -c -fPIC -g -O2 -framework OpenGL -framework AGL -framework Carbon
-framework QuickTime -freg-struct-return -O3 -fno-builtin -falign-loops=16
-funroll-loops -ffast-math -faltivec -ip -ipo_obj   -I..
gemlist_info.cpp -o gemlist_info.o
g++: -framework: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: OpenGL: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -framework: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: AGL: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -framework: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: Carbon: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -framework: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: QuickTime: linker input file unused because linking not done

Is this 10.3 specific ?

Guenter