[GEM-dev] configure (again): call for testing....

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Fri Jul 8 17:04:06 CEST 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, james tittle wrote:
> Applications/Pd.app/Contents/Resources", or whatever?  This does
> bring up the issue that I think the application bundle should be
> called "Pd.app" or "Pd_devel.app", and have the version in the plist
> and/or have pd announce it's version on startup, like the externals
> do...

Not sure if this is really necessary. But then, it would make some things
easier, and AFAIK on windows the pd folder comes without version too.
Maybe you should propose this for the next release via the pd list.
(Do not propose a Pd_devel.app though, Pd.app should be enough), different
versions of PD can be installed into different folders by the user.

Guenter