[GEM-dev] Making multiple gem curve3d objects seamless

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Jul 22 20:39:35 CEST 2005

Hey all,

To get around the issues of curve3d matrix size I'm hoping to use
multiple curve3d objects to create one surface.

The biggest problem I'm having is makes the curve surface seamless. Even
with variable overlap between "patches" I always see the seams. :(

So if the max matrix size bug could be fixed, or a method of seamlessly
joining curve3d objects would be great...

4x 8x8 curve3d's perform fine on the laptop.. (have not tried on linux
due to a numarray/py issue)

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

b>