[GEM-dev] possible fix for the [separator] memory leak

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Mon Aug 15 21:08:47 CEST 2005

I think I have found a fix for the separator memory leak.  It looks like there
is really no case where the number of texture coordinates held in the GemState
is ever not 4.  So basically I put a check to see if the number of coordinates
differ between the cached state and the passed GemState in the postrender
function.  If they differ it does the whole new allocation and the leak ensues,
but I have yet to encounter a situation where that triggers.

I might be missing something rather big and obvious, so let me know before I
commit this.

cgc