[GEM-dev] vertex_array

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Aug 15 21:32:54 CEST 2005

Hey again.

Well it seems my fresh vertex_array checkout is not helping with
compiling on OSX. The build system clearly does not match the new
autoconf one. Anyhow:

./configure
make

pd -lib Gem

Does not allow me to create "vertex_draw" or "vertex_color" objects..
I'm inclined to think no one has compiled the vertex_array stuff on
linux for some time. Johannes, could you give it a try for me?

Thanks!

b>