[GEM-dev] vertex_array

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Aug 16 16:09:10 CEST 2005

Quoting "B. Bogart" <ben at ekran.org>:

> Hey again.
>
> Well it seems my fresh vertex_array checkout is not helping with
> compiling on OSX. The build system clearly does not match the new
> autoconf one. Anyhow:

yes the new autoconf (in Gem/src instead of Gem/src/Gnu) has no notion of the
vertex_array.
in theory you just need to add "Vertex" to the GEM_TARGETS in Make.config (after
configure), but i have no way to test this right now.

so i gues it is really time to make the vertex_array stuff ready for the main
branch (even if there are different types for color/vertex/texcoord/...; this
could be changed later on if need is at hand; or do costy conversions between
those arrays at the user's own choice)

mfg.asdr