[GEM-dev] vertex_array

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Aug 16 17:40:55 CEST 2005

*sigh*

Anyone have any hints for creating a curve3d (draw control) like plane
of faces where the alpha of each vertex can be controlled?

I could dynamic patch an array of squares, or polygons but then I would
need to use some fancy pix_coordinate stuff so that I can create the
illusision that the array of objects is textured with one seamless image..

I suppose I could mess with some crazy pyext/numarray stuff to control
pix_data.... that is probably slowwwww.

320x240 squares or polys or pixels would be a ok starting point.

Of course I could make this an opportunity to try the GL wrappers...

Thanks for jumping in Jamie, I was not aware of the conflicts. Maybe we
should have a gem-dev meeting on #dataflow?

B.