[GEM-dev] texture coordinate differ on linux and OSX

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Tue Aug 23 03:22:17 CEST 2005

I suspect you are using 0.90 on OSX which does not have the change to
pix_coordinate that 'normalizes' to 0..1.  I used pix_coordinate
quite a bit today with rectangle textures and everything worked 0..1.

There will probably be an update to the OSX version around October
with all of the CVS fixes since May 2004 and some spiffy new OSX
Quicktime goodies.  At the very least there needs to be a binary that
shuts up the endless pix_video error messages using 10.4 and QT 7
(everything works, it just gives an error).  Why Apple felt the need
to dick with features frozen for about a decade is beyond me.
Anyway, it's all pretty much in CVS right now if you feel like
wrestling with the abysmal XCode IDE (do makefiles work on OSX?).

cgc