[GEM-dev] TextBase class

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Aug 26 16:18:25 CEST 2005

Hey Georg,

I've thought this would be handy for sure. A "textbox" where you just
specify the x,y of the upper left and lower right that contains the
words would be great. The ability to justify each line independantly
would be really nice...

I think it is worth it for certain, being one of those people who works
with a lot of text.

b.