[GEM-dev] TextBase class

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Tue Aug 30 00:59:44 CEST 2005

Hallo again!

So, I think now it's working as it should, also with the BoundingBox,
Right,Center, ... and all that stuff ...
(attached)

Please IOhannes (or someone else) check the code+behaviour, if it is
okay (I didn't used the text objects before - so I don't know what you
want ...) I can put it in TextBase (and all the render functions of the
other text objects ... ) so all the text objects could make use of it ...

An other question:
Why is there a Render method in TextBase (with an FTGL notice) ?
Shouldn't this method be abstract?

LG
Georg