[GEM-dev] TextBase class

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Sep 7 16:21:00 CEST 2005

Hallo!

> ...while trying to link the latest cvs on osx, I get the following:
>
> //usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:/
> /_inflate/
> /_inflateEnd/
> /_inflateInit2_/
> /_inflateReset/
> /collect2: ld returned 1 exit status/
hm - don't know - if I search google with _inflate etc. I get a lot of
problems with zlib or libz ... ? (don't know where this lib should be
used in gem ...)

> ...the weird thing is that "find" does not find an instance of any of
> these being called within the GEM project!   Also, not being a super stl
> guy, I'm suspicious that it is somehow related to georg's textbase
> changes, specifically the following in Base/TextBase.h:
>
> #include <vector>
> #include <string>
>
> ...any ideas on how to fix this?
I don't know if this is related to STL, but STL is also working on mac
and is also supported by all major compilers, isn't it?
(and I have unfortunately no experience with compiling on os-x ...)

LG
Georg

> jamie

http://grh.mur.at