[GEM-dev] pix_image crash

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Sep 21 21:44:05 CEST 2005

> > pix_image crashes on my machine, while loading a jpeg:
> >
> > (gdb) bt
> > #0  0xb71f2ecb in jpeg_idct_islow () from /usr/lib/libjpeg-mmx.so.62
> >
> > not really a helpful backtrace, i know, but better than nothing ...
> >

> you could try using libmagick++6 instead of libjpeg62
> (install libmagick++6-dev; ./configure; make)
>
> apart from that, is it any special jpeg file (huge?)
> does it work with others ?
> if so, could you send me the crasher ?

nothing special with this file ... (i used it successfully in an
installation before) ... i figured out that it's related to
libjpeg-mmx ... so i'm using libjpeg(no mmx) at the moment ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs