[GEM-dev] Problem with the camera

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Sep 22 22:12:29 CEST 2005

Quoting López José Alejandro <it3lojo at ituniv.se>:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use the movement_detection patch from the GEM examples
> but I got
>
> error: pix_videoDS: Could not add the filters to the graph, hr
> 0x80004003
> opened device 64
>
> I am new using the camera. What could be?

could be you are giving very little information ?
try insmod'ing bt848 and tell us which flags you used for compilation....

seriously, since you seem to be using windows (honestly: even if there would
have been no mentioning of pix_videoDS this bug report looks like w32; but
enuff of this) what DirectX do you have installed?
try upgrading it to whatever the newest version is.

mfg.adsr