[GEM-dev] multitextureTest

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Sep 28 19:24:58 CEST 2005

On Sep 28, 2005, at 11:59 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> james tittle wrote:
>
>> ...so if this works for other platforms, I'll continue to wrap it
>> up  in
>>

> it works somewhat (2 films _are_ blended) but there seem to be some
> problems with rectangle vs normalized textures. (but i have very
> little video material here that i can test on)

...yeh, the problem with that patch is that it doesn't really provide
a way to pass the changing from rectangle to texture_2d, mainly
because the 2nd film's dimensions are constantly sent to the
multitexcoords...so, you could disconnect those and then hand reset
the multitexcoords and make a few other changes (ie. mode,
GL_TEXTURE_2d,...), or you can just trust me that it works ;-)  This
is something that'll be much easier to do in the actual object...

...anyway, it's good that it's working, so I'll proceed!

jamie