[GEM-dev] URGENT! Gem CVS messing up textures on ATI machine

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Oct 3 22:21:50 CEST 2005

Hey all,

I'm in the thick of installing my art project and am trying to get my
patch to work on the linux machine provided from artengine.

It is a sarge semperon machine with an accelerated ATI 9600.

Problem is I can't get pix_image, pix_multiimage or even pix_video to
texture properly.

The image seems to be both cropped and stretched to the point of
abstraction. the Gem help patches do not work...

Attached is a visual illustration, loaded the TEMP2.jpg file here.

So I really need this to work, what is going on what do I need to do? I
will have to resort to buying a nvidia card, since I suspect it is the
graphics card causing this problem.

Please reply ASAP as I'm running fast out of time to get this to work.

b.