[GEM-dev] gem_route?

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Oct 11 21:17:00 CEST 2005

hiya,

...after peeking into pdp some more recently, I found a really useful
object:  pdp_route...basically it just creates a number of outlets
and routes the input to an outlet based on a number sent to it's left
inlet...very simple object, and it seems we could/should have such a
beast for gem states, too, because I'm tired of doing the whole route/
spigot/lots of other objects for the same effect...

...so, I'd be up to trying this, if other's think it'd be useful and
not "bloatful" ;-)

james