[GEM-dev] pix_image

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Nov 1 14:53:14 CET 2005

> I have a working dll of a gem cvs checkout (minus the
> orb stuff) compiled with mingw. It's about two months
> old and not thoroughly tested, altough it seems to be
> a little faster than johannes' build when dealing with
> repeated geos (okay, I optimized with -O3 and for
> PIII, while johannes does only ppro, iirc).

is it binary compatible with pd compiled with msvc?

> If anyone is interested, drop me a mail. I could also
> put it up on puredata.info if there are no major bugs
> in this build. Don't have the time to do the testing
> right noe :-(

if so i'd be interested ...

thanks ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs