[GEM-dev] camera position

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Mon Nov 14 12:55:24 CET 2005

hello,

i just had a look at the camera object,
i did not fully understand it : should it remplace the view message to
gemwin, or should it be complementary?

i did not find a way to set the position of the camera : i think it's
really stange that it does not offer a setXYZ message, but only rotation
velocity (i think accumrotate should be used when you nead to control
rotation velocity).

i think that this as already been discuss here, but I can't find the
thread. I'm sorry to post a new mail about that, but this object look so
strange to me regarding other gem objects...

cyrille