[GEM-dev] glsl- test patch

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Sat Nov 26 02:56:49 CET 2005

...to go along with the commits, here's a test patch and a glsl vert/
frag combo that I've been using to see if everything works:  the
shader is the toon shader (again!?!) from the orange book, with a
coupla changes:  I changed most of the uniform variables to const's,
because I haven't done a vec3 uniform changer, and since uniform
variables are always zeroed by the glsl linkage, even though the
shader might be working, ya wouldn't likely see any output ;-\

...does it work elsewhere? ;-)

jamie