[GEM-dev] Offscreen naming poll!

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Nov 29 19:03:44 CET 2005

gembuffer ?
gembuf? (gemwin)

does the buffer store pixels? or gemlist info?

manips makes sense I think, or a buffer folder?

I think the buffer calling should be like the pix_buffer stuff, where
you have a name [symbol] that stands for that buffer. I've not started
using the pix_buffer stuff yet, but I hope you can also use a "float" as
the name for looping through the buffers...

I've not looked at multitexture yet... I need more time.. I'm already
taking time off work to do all the PD stuff on my plate.

I'm not getting the whole picture on how the buffers will work exactly,
could you post a screenshot of an example patch?

Thanks for all the effort Jamie!

I'll get to pd 0.39 as soon as I can!!!

b.