[GEM-dev] render chains: positive vs. negative differences

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Dec 6 20:05:42 CET 2005

...I've come across a stumbling block on the road to gem shader
nirvana, and I'm not sure why it's happening ;-\

...here's what's happening:  the "positive" render chains are
rendered after the perspective and view have been changed in the
gemwin, but "negative" render chains are always locked to the default
values for some reason?  It seems to me that they should also receive
the perspective and view messages in the same way the positive render
chains do...

...Is there something here I'm not seeing?

james