[GEM-dev] pix_hit

davide davide.morelli at tin.it
Thu Dec 15 01:52:42 CET 2005

hi list,

some week ago I wrote a little gem external to have hit test on images

we can check for single points, rectangle areas or lines. the user can
define new areas and assign them id, the output of the external is a list of
2 numbers where the first number is the id and the second is the new state.
points and rectangles have only 2 states (0=off, 1=on), lines output a float
between 0 and 1 where 0 if the hit was in the first point and 1 if the hit
was in the second point (a line is created specifying 2 points).

I wanted to fix a couple of minor bugs (loading/saving areas, showing areas)
before announcing but it seems that i never have spare time, so here it is..

you can find the source code and API here:
http://www.davidemorelli.it/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=interfaces:interfaces

I'd be happy if the external would be added to GEM's CVS..

ciao,
 davide.