[GEM-dev] GLEW and pix_texture

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Wed Jan 25 18:18:25 CET 2006

On 1/25/06, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:
> yes, i think we all agree here.
> (i was just saying that i would like to not link against a precompiled
> glew-version but rather provide glew with gem (like the particle- and
> fiducialtracking-library))

Right now I am using the binaries for GLEW, but that was just to get
things working.  I say go ahead and commit the current .c and .h files
and we can start testing on Linux and OSX as well.  I don't think we
have too many places that need glewifying (texturing and shaders are
the big ones) - do we need a branch for this or not?

> and once we are there, we might be able to make the code for
> [pix_texture] readable, although it might still be a complicated (right
> now it is way beyond catastrophic).

pix_texture is overdue for a reworking.