[GEM-dev] pix_buffer_write and copy2Image()

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Jan 27 00:21:15 CET 2006

I just had a crash from trying to put a 720x480 image into a 640x480
pix_buffer.  I can't find any sort of check against that condition in
the pix_buffer code nor in copy2Image.  I think there needs to be one,
so where does it make sense?  I think copy2Image probably needs to do
such a check before the memcpy(), but that would make it identical to
refreshImage - so what purpose does each serve?  Should the copy2Image
be changed to refreshImage in pix_buffer and other places if the check
is needed?

cgc