[GEM-dev] HaveValidContext + AGL

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Mon Jan 30 16:50:27 CET 2006

Those checks are to prevent crashes when making GL calls without a
context.  On the Mac side the context is created with the first window
creation so any object with GL calls in the creator method will often
crash when loading a patch before having a window.  Jamie has done
something which creates a context when GEM loads and removes the need
for these checks but I don't know if it's tested and ready or not.

cgc