[GEM-dev] Re: [GEM-cvs] Gem/src/Base GemPBuffer.h, NONE, 1.1 GemPBuffer.cpp, NONE, 1.1

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Feb 1 18:00:19 CET 2006

On Feb 1, 2006, at 11:40 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> looking forward to this.
> however, jamie, could you please commit the pbuffer.h file?

...oops!  Of course that's named "GemPBuffer.h" now...but I've
committed the correction:  this file needs ALOT of cleanup...I got it
from some demos I ported from http://frustum.org/3d/ ...I added all
the osx code, but I think this should be a good start...however, if
we really wanted some utility file like this, it'd be better to add
framebuffer options, too, because they're the way of the future...

...now I've got to track down the helpfiles for [pix_vpaint] and
[pqtorusknots]...

jamie